martes, 27 de julio de 2010

New Oxford Advanced Learner´s Dictionary

Oxford  Advanced Learners Dicitionary 8th Edition

Sonia and the OALD

Kel Ediciones S.A.

Choose it Use it Love it.

You can find the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th Edition in any of our branches.

Find out more about the 8 NEW reasons to choose OALD8. See examples and demonstrations of all the NEW features including Visual Vocabulary Builder and interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM with iWriter.OALD8
Download LessonView the OALD8 CD-ROM Demo

KEL Ediciones S.A.
Bo.NORTE: M.T.de Alvear 1369, (011) 4814-3788
CABALLITO: Av.La Plata 63, (011) 4901-5647
BELGRANO: Conde 1990, (011) 4555-4005
MARTINEZ: Emilio Frers 2228, (011) 4717-5603
LOMAS DE ZAMORA: Italia 172, (011) 4243-1709

DOT BAIRES SHOPING: Local 216 2º nivel (Panamericana yGral Paz)
Call Center: (011) 4717-5603
Telemarketing: (011) 4717-5760

info@kel-ediciones.com
http://www.kel-ediciones.com/


1 comentario:

norque dijo...

Poetry as a Foreign Language
by Mike Ramsden
"...Not really sure I'll get much out of it,
Understand what's going on,"
I whined and vacillated.
I was assured he was big
(Though not in size)
Old, blind and from the capital.
So in I went with the rest of the faculty
To the biggest hall on campus,
Packed with more than I'd ever seen before
And when the applause started from the back
And advanced with him to the front,
It was not polite or respectful
But loud and from beyond the palms of hands,
And they were standing and clapping
The old blind poet right up to the stage
With videocams and flashlights on his face
And I knew I'd not seen the likes of this before,
And not only the intoning of the country's prayers
But the readings from the campus luminaries,
Strong declamatory stuff,
Speaking to the audience. You could
Tell this because they'd clap and cheer
Right in the middle of the poet's flow.
All this told me it was not like
My home, my country,
And when the old poet began...
But why go on?
Well, yes, I told myself,
A different tradition,
An oral society, the public
Gesture, their particular
Stage of development,
The revolution, nationhood.
The excuses flooded in.
Yes, I understood in the end.
This was not British.
This was not our language at all.